Tuesday 17 July 2012

Unexpected Abscence.

Hello my lovelies!

It is just a quick note from me today as I wanted sincerely apologise for my lack of blogging for  the last month! It has been one hectic month starting with a severe stomach flu and following on with my Graduate Teacher Induction days and the craziness that ensued from that! 

It is the last week of term for me at this school before I move onto becoming a teacher at my new academy, so everything is a bit manic! However, I have been stocking some blogposts up including my recent shopping hauls, Clinique haul, Harry Potter Tour, and LK Bennetts! 

So here is my promise - as the summer holidays dawn upon me, I shall make up my lack of blogging there! And I am excited to get back to it :-)

Thank you to all my followers who have been patient enough with me despite my disappearance from the blogging world, and a big hello/thank you to my new followers. It means a lot to me that my followers have stayed loyal despite my mini break, and it makes me smile when I am having a rough day that my blog/readers are there! 

Be back in a week!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)