Wednesday 3 October 2012

Sparkle and Shine with Aussie!

Hello lovelies!

So as you know, I have recently became an Aussie Angel and with this great power comes great pampering. Well our pampering was took to a whole new level when the lovely Sarah over at the Aussie office sent me out a bottle of our beloved '3 Minute Miracle' conditioner and a note that the Angels were being sent on a pamper day at the Chancery Court Hotel Spa to celebrate the lifesaving conditioner - and let me tell you, after a long four weeks on my teacher training course a pamper day with Aussie products really was a life saver!


As the week dragged on, finally Saturday arrived and we were whisked into some Aussie robes & slippers, taken to a relaxation room with magazines, fresh fruit, and a delicious lunch buffet and lounged around until called in for our massages - it's such a hard life being an Angel, isn't it? After being thoroughly relaxed with a back massage by a masseuse (who I wanted to steal and keep at home for particular stressful days thanks to the little dears at school), I was whisked on further to my own personal hairstylist who turned my lion's mane hair into a work of art, and then for a surprise announcement from Aussie... Do you want to know? Of course you do! But first -








 So, onto the exciting news! Aussie have announced their new star range: Miracle Shine! Yes, it does sound like a Take That song but it is 100X better, and I can vouch for that as one of the lucky Angels who have spent this week showing our hair some love with the new range. Not only does it smell amazing with a cotton candy fragrance made with a mix floral and fruity scents (I always pick out the raspberry smell!), but the pearl powder gives my blonde locks a real shine which is one of my big musts from a hair product. 

So without further ado, I introduce you to.... MIRACLE SHINE!




AND ITS' EFFECTS:

         Before - The Frizzball.                                       After: Super Smooth & Shiny Angel.



Will you be trying out the new Shine range? 

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Aww your hair looks lovely!
    The scent of the new range sounds amazing!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this looks interesting! I do love shiny hair, will have to pick some up!

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)