Wednesday 30 March 2011

Spring Summer FOTD & New Followers!

Hello my dears,

So firstly, I'd like to say thanks to my three new followers Naomi, Maria and The Cat Hag :D Always love getting new followers so that's made me smile today, so thank you! Also I'd recommend these two blogs, they have such beautiful fashion blog posts - very jealous of the outfits! And definitely Naomi's twitter as she is rather witty XD

Anyway, onto the post! I have been experimenting make up wise and since my second year at university I have been using foundation and liquid eyeliner as a daily essential. However, in first year I somehow managed to survive without these apart from on nights out! So I've decided to go old school and return to my pre-twenties days of no liquid eyeliner and no foundation! Its very strange but it does save me at least 5-10 minutes in the mornings (essential for early morning classes when I'm not at my most bright and bushy tailed...) as well as enjoying the joy of not struggling with temperamental liquid eyeliner that with one shaky movement of the hand can turn you into a very convincing panda. So today's look was based around a sort of Spring like look. I tried to make it very fresh, natural and quite bright but not over-bearingly bright as well as not too dramatic. So here's my Spring Summer look, tell me what you think!

Products used: No 7 Creme Pressed Powder 01 Translucent. No 7 Instant Radiance Concealer II. No 7 Perfect Smoothing Eye Base. Maxfactor Masterpiece Mascara in Black. No 7 gold eyeshadow. No 7 brown eyeshadow. No 7 brown (10) kohl eye pencil. Benefit High Beam. No 7 Blusher - Soft Damsel.

Sorry the pictures aren't great, they were the most decent ones! Shall work on my picture taking ability haha! Anyway hope you enjoyed the post and are having an awesome week so far!

Stephie xxx

2 comments:

  1. As I said yesterday, I LOVE this look on you :D so pretty and yes very spring-like too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephie sweetie,

    You are naturally pretty, so definitely no need for the liquid foundation + eyeliner.

    I like how you look here, very young (unlike me) and very fabulous. :)

    You should definitely get the Jester charm, he has been living on my bag for eons and not complained. ;) Definitely a hardy little fellow.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)