Saturday 9 April 2011

A Sunny Friday Outfit and the End of Term!

Heylo lovelies!

Sorry for the lack of blogging again, it has come to the end of my final taught term at University (boohoo!) and therefore many essays have been written and handed in which has taken up all of my time. It's such a sad thought that in a few months I will officially no longer be a university student! I love uni and am going to miss the studying, the classes, the campus, but most of all seeing my friends daily and living with my best friend and boyfriend. It's definitely going to be a shock there! Luckily, my best friend is living in my home house next year, my other closest friend is living in London and we've already made agreement to see each other at least once a month and my boyfriend is also a Londoner (Alright, Governa'?) so he'll be visiting frequently which is all very good news :) Hopefully, with a year of working, I will once be able to return to the comfort of education to do my MA in History and then hopefully onto my PhD when funds are high enough so education will still be there! Still, it is definitely a serious thought to think that I will no longer be an undergraduate, and as sad as it I have several lecturers who I will miss very dearly! I find it really hard because I have spent sixteen/seventeen years of my life working up until this point and then suddenly it won't be there anymore, and it will be an entire year without studying which I haven't done since I was around 5 years old, so not sure what I am going to do with myself. I am thinking whilst getting a job is definitely a priority, that large pile of books that I have had to put aside due to studying will definitely be worked through! Also, Dani should be going to do an MA so can always steal her work if am getting the itch for a bit of learnin'! I'm a geek like that, at my happiest when studying :P But despite it being the end of something wonderful, there is always the beginning of something new which is a pretty exciting thought so there is a lot of excitement towards graduating and seeing what happens next! To celebrate this, we had a BBQ today and went all out. Definitely the way to end a fabulous term!  How are you all about uni? As attached as me? 

Today's outfit is a double header! To start this morning off when I was heading to class, it was lovely and sunny but not necessarily warm enough to just wear a dress without anything else so mixed it with jeans to start the day off, then later in the afternoon when it warmed up switch back to just a dress. Yes two stylish outfits for the price of one :D Normally I wear this dress with white tights to go for an Alice in Wonderland theme but couldn't actually find them so tried with some lovely skinny jeans borrowed from Dani and it worked really well I think! Anyway hope you gals like it, having a great week and thank you again for reading my blog :D :D :D




Outfit: Dress from New Look, High Waisted Skinny Jeans from Topshop, Polka Dot Pumps from New Look, White Crochet Shrug from New Look.

Hope you are enjoying this lovely day!

Stephie xxx


4 comments:

  1. congrats on almost finishing university! i still have a year left and must admit i am a little nervous about finishing this time next year - best of luck!
    id also love to see your dress with white tights too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty dress, girly! Lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) I need to get back into blogging, hopefully a new post coming up this week! Love your outfits & jewelry! I have your Alice in Wonderland necklace which absolutely love :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)