Wednesday 15 February 2012

Blog Sale! Avon, No.7, Nail Rock, Benefit and more!

Hello lovelies! So this is my first ever blog sale, and I am going to set up a page dedicated to it so it is easier to find all the products (as time goes on will be adding more products, clothes, and other bits & pieces) rather than trawling through my rambles! 

Anyway, a lot of the products will be Avon but there are many other brands too, plus once the spring cleaning of the wardrobe happens vintage pieces will turn up, along with more modern designs! 

So head over to my 'blog sale' page to see what goodies are up for grabs! If there is anything you think your readers might find interesting then please pass on the message :-)

Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)