Saturday 2 June 2012

Saturday's OOTD - The First of the Jubilee Outfits!

Hello my lovelies! With the Diamond Jubilee celebrations in full swing, my wardrobe decided to join in with the festivities, starting with a very red outfit:




Dress: Vero Moda
Cardigan: New Look
Tights: New Look
Navy Pumps: H! by Henry Holland
Belt: New Look

I managed to fit in all the colours today (even if it was more focused on red than an equal smattering of red, white and blue) with the white stripes and navy pumps - quite impressed at that! I have been looking for another occasion to wear my red tights without looking too superhero-ish, and thought this was the perfect time! Once again, it just shows how this dress goes with absolutely everything and looks stunning - best buy ever!

On a different note to the outfit, in these pictures I've just clicked how long my hair has actually got which makes me smile as I have been trying to grow it out for ages and has finally begun to get to quite a decent length so woo! 

Here are also some Jubilee themed things going on today:

 The Royal Mint Frappucino with Gold Coin.

Fancy bunting!

Tomorrow, the Jubilee celebrations continue with a Besties outing to Leeds Castle in Kent  to see an outdoor screening of Grease, Fireworks Show & Jubilee Pageant screenings - I have a very British themed dress for such a special event!

What have you got planned for the Diamond Jubilee weekend? Are you styling your fashion to suit it?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)