Monday 7 May 2012

Sunday's OOTD - Adventure is out there!

So, the Bank Holiday comes to an end and it has all gone by way too fast! Although I am loving the fact that it is going to be only a four day week before the next weekend though - woohoo! 

Anyway, after forgetting to take my camera wire down to the boyfriend's this week I have only just managed to upload my pictures from my adventure in Twickenham! We went to the York Gardens which was a little treasure all hidden away but well worth the wandering to find. It had a wonderland-esque feel with hedges and alot of little paths & bright flowers - loved it. What better location to try for some sneaky outfit pictures, eh?



Coat: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
T-Shirt: Hollister
Skirt: ASOS
Tights: M&S
Shoes: H! by Henry Holland
Leather Flower Bag: Next

Albeit, not my finest photos or outfit but I quite liked the casual look for an adventure day and the matching of the lipstick to the t-shirt! I love wearing this ASOS skirt on this weekends as its too short for work and gives me something that is especially for the weekend, something when the majority of my wardrobe has been taken over for work is nice to have something just for chilling out in. I have become so attached these H! pumps, it is definitely the striped bows that have won me over to try and fit them in with whatever outfit I can! 

Anyway, here are some pictures from York Gardens:




The Squirrel and I having a stand-off...








What did you lovelies get up to over the Bank Holiday weekend??

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)