Monday 22 August 2011

Oasis Haul Part 2/3 - A bit of red...

Hello my lovelies, hope this Monday is treating you well! As horrible as Mondays can be, sometimes they are pretty alright, even if it does mean a whole five days until the weekend (how does that even work, surely it should be equal time on as off, the weekends should be longer!). Anyway, from the Oasis haul today is this really lovely little red dress.




The material is all silky and stretchy, like the dress that I posted about yesterday, but it is more a tea-dress design rather than a shift dress. It has these cute little capped shoulders that was one of the things that really caught my eye about this dress (and of course that it is reeeeeeeeeed - if anyone has seen Kinky Boots might get that reference) which gives it that vintage style, as well as having a key-hole design at the front & back. It is just above the knee which is a nice length I think, not too short and not too long to look like I have jumped out of some Victorian picture. I added a silk black ribbon as a belt in some of the pictures, just because it breaks up the dress a little, just for a bit of a change but that was stolen off another dress!

The shoes are from Peppermint, and have a square block end which I love as its so unique to usual platform shoes which are either rounded or pointed. Once again, they are black patent, something I seem to get most attracted to about shoes despite the fact it is high maintenance if it gets the smallest rips...



Sorry about the fur! The dog literally just molts all over the house, enough to probably make another dog! It's ridiculous and makes wearing black tights a challenge...
The make up today had the usual, apart from I used 'Toasted' eyeshadow from the Urban Decay 'Naked' shadowbox which was a bit darker than I thought it would be, but actually think it works really well!




Anyway that is the look today, with the usual Tiffany & Co silver pendant from the boyfriend for my 21st. Tomorrow, the final dress from the Oasis haul...

What have you all been up to this weekend?

Stephie x



1 comment:

  1. I love your eye-make-up here, you really have to teach me how to actually wear more than just one eyeshadow at any one time....xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)