Thursday 19 January 2012

Motel Rocks Spring Collection Preview - My Picks!

One of the best things about the changing of the seasons is the fashion changes that follow, giving a reason (as if you need one really...) to go shopping for a few select items to brighten up the winter wardrobe! Motel Rocks have definitely achieved this with their spring collection in bringing brighter colours and summery playsuits into their lookbook. Thanks to the lovely Selina at Motel Rocks, I can now share my favourite items of the new Spring collection with you all, so here they are:

 Black, sweetheart neckline bodycon dress.

Feather Print Playsuit.

 Red Lace Playsuit.

 Floral shorts playsuit.

(Photos from Motel Rocks Spring Collection Lookbook)

Have you noticed a pattern? I can't help it! The playsuits in this season's collection just really caught my eye - especially the red lace number which combines two of my favourite qualities in a piece of clothing. However, changing it up for the last picture was the black, bodycon dress that has the sweetheart neckline - very 1950s with a modern twist!

Anyway, there we go! The collection is fantastic and recommend having a look at it in its entirety as its quite diverse in styling. If you do find anything you like, there is a 15% discount on the side of my blog - not trying to encourage anyone to go shopping or anything!

What do you think of these items? Have you bought from Motel Rocks before?

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog :) I can't recommend the porefessional enough honestly! At the moment they're selling it with a free mini erase paste concealer and mini Girl meets Pearl as well!
    I absolutely love the red lace play suit above. would look so gorgeous with tights and black wedges and maybe a cropped blazer.
    Love Rosie x
    www.everythings-rosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!! Follow each other??? xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)