Monday 2 April 2012

The Aussie Fashion Catwalk Show - An Aussome Way to Spend a Saturday! {Picture Heavy}

Hello my lovelies - hope you have had a good weekend!

On Saturday, I was one of the lucky bloggers invited to Aussie's first Fashion & Catwalk show at The Future Gallery in London, organised by the lovely Holly! I was absolutely thrilled to be invited to another Aussie event after attending their Aussieversay celebrations - Aussie hold the most aussome (ha ha ha) events because it just feels like the ultimate girls' pampering party where you are getting spoilt with your friends! So when I was invited to their first Fashion & Catwalk show, there was no way I was not going to go - even with a misbehaving knee! It was definitely worth it where I met some lovely new bloggers, saw some great fashion, and ate too many delicious cupcakes. So here are the pictures:

Dress: Dorothy Perkins; Cardigan: H&M; Vest Top: H&M; Tights: M&S; Leather Jacket: New Look; Shoes: H! by Henry Holland.



Lovely bloggers: Dani from Polkadani, Maria from FrillsnSpills, Ashley from PinkJulep



Cupcakes by Sweet Couture Bakery in Covent Garden - Definitely visiting them!

Pink champagne!




Devon from Eight for a Wish & Becca from Becca's Beauty Blog.


Maria, Dani, Tabitha from Scaredtoast, Lily from LilyLipstick.





 






Love this hairstyle by Aussie!




 It was an incredible fashion show - I fell in love with so many items from MINKPINK & Evil Twin, especially the maxi black sequin skirt!

So a huge thanks to Holly & the Aussie team for such a wonderful way to spend a Saturday, and for bringing together so many lovely bloggers to meet in person! Plus we got a bottle of Aussie's More More More sized shampoo to take home with us, I went for Miracle Moist as the smell is just absolutely gorgeous! 

Do you love Aussie?

Love,

3 comments:

  1. Noooo, the unflattering photos, KILL IT.
    Fantastic to meet you Stephie, the event was great fun (gutted I had to go home early, such is life with chronic tension headaches, ho hum.)
    I hope to see you in the future at other events and be able to actually have a proper chat with you and chill :D

    Also, it doesn't matter too much but the name of my blog is Eight For A Wish, not Eight Wishes :D xx

    Devon xx
    www.eightforawish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! My catwalk ones all turned out terribly. It was lovely to meet you on Saturday, hope to see you at the next Aussie event! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like it was so much fun! you look so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)