Saturday 14 April 2012

Saturday's FOTD: A Half-Baked Suspect.

It has been absolutely ages since I have done a FOTD post, getting waaaay too preoccupied with the new additions to my wardrobe clearly. Anyway, today I spent my Saturday gorging myself on heavenly food in the form of Wagamama's Katsu Curry & All Star Lanes Buttermilk Fried Chicken - Weightwatchers will be mortified with me & the weight gain! If any of you have an All Star Lanes near you, I would wholly recommend trying out one of their restaurants they do just the most American food & shakes omnomnomnom!

I know some of you out there must be loyal users of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, so did the title of the post give you a little hint about what products were used today? 

Here's another clue:

 




Eyeshadows: Urban Decay's Naked2 Palette - 'Suspect' & 'Half - Baked'
Concealer: MAC Studio Sculpt NC15
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Ivory
Blusher: Benefit's Thrrrob 
Eyeliner: Rimmel Exaggerated Liquid Liner
Mascara: Diorshow Iconic

The all over base colour is 'Half-Baked' - the perfect deep, shimmering gold shade that since discovering it in my second year of university, has been a staple in my make-up bag. On the outer edges, I blended in 'Suspect' which looks a shimmery silver colour, but actually comes out with bronze undertones which I love. As its the weekend, I decided to thicken the flicks to make the most out of being able to be a little bit dramatic before heading back to work next week. Being a little of a fail blogger here though with no lipstick - but to amend this faux pas, I have been swatching several pink MAC lipsticks that I have my eye on for next payday - shall keep updated...

I always find that I can be my most adventurous with my eyeshadow shades, because the rest of my make-up generally stays in the same style, but the different shades show my mood or if I'm feeling more wild than natural. Do any of you feel this way about eyeshadow? Or is there another make-up item that you show your personality through?

Love,

2 comments:

  1. You look so gawwwjus!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post... Looking Gorgeous. The Rimmel powder really brings a nice glow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I love reading every single one, it means so much to me knowing people are actually reading my ramblings! So thanks and I will reply to each one :-)